I know I am still young and that I "don't know anything about love" but I am so confused by the feelings I am getting towards someone I know, and feeling guilty about it too. I feel as though I am cheating on my love for J who passed away about 11 months ago.
LostLoveJ LostLoveJ 18-21, F 16 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

My fiancé/husband of 11 yrs passed away just 3 months ago. It's an amazing feeling to love and be loved. Love while you still can, but love for the right reasons. Also, just remember, love when you are ready, not when you are alone!!!

Best Answer

I am so sorry for your loss, and thank you

Best Answer

Thank you :-)

Best Answer

No it's really good that u want to try to open up. It's good your not building walls around your heart,instead your trying to open up. So I say try it Pal!! :D

Best Answer

Yes absolutely. It's not like you deserve to be loved and your soulmate would appreciate that....... see the problem with the logic here? Go for it :)

Best Answer

Your soulmate who passed would want you 2 b happy & loved & in love ! There's nothing 2 feel guilty or bad about !

Best Answer

if you feel like it's right and you should, then do it. it's right that he would want you to be happy, and you probably did love him and do know things about love but just maybe try not to fall too deeply quickly, just let things happen and don't force them, it's kinda easy to fall in love whether it's real or not but remember the word soulmate means a lot.

Best Answer

No its not bad. Everybody needs love it is a human thing to want to love and bed loved in return. I'd be more worried if you didn't want that.

Best Answer

He would want you to be happy, wouldn't he?

Best Answer

give yourself time to grieve, man... it could be a few years; take life a day at a time, get counseling if you need it; brighter, clearer-thinking days will return!

Best Answer

I'm sure that your passed one would not want to you linger too long on his memory, and go on living your life. As long as you honoured him properly, you should have nothing to feel guilty about.

Best Answer

It's only natural. Go for it, by all means.

Best Answer