I am a college student graduating next May. I currently make a living delivering pizza. I have no idea what I want to do in the future, and, honestly, love my job, even if it isn't exactly aspirational. I make more than enough money to live comfortably in this town (as I'm the fastest driver in my store), am good at my job, and never dread going to work. Would it be so bad for my future if I continued delivering pizza for a year or few after I graduate? I am aware that it's a dead end.
solowing solowing 22-25, M 11 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Work

not at all boy............. I've done it by myself .................... but the question is how u take it... it make me loyal and hard worker even more better and gave the ability to stand where ever I deserve and if needed confine myself................. just keep it changing after you fell that u gained everything which is needed to complete this work............... knowledge never ends................ it expands so, u should also expand with it. Gud Luck n God Bless

Best Answer

In this economy..any job is a good job. Keep it while you figure out what you want to do..

Best Answer

Yes and no, if you're happy what you're doing now I say ride it out but every job is temporary. The day it stops giving you what you want out of life pack it up and move on. Take it from me even with a college degree, unless you have can get experience in your field as soon as you can you'll have a hard time finding work.

Best Answer

no such thing as crappy jobs there are just jobs <br />
so good for u maybe one day u will have a fleet of pizza delivery vehicles and will make a billion dollars who knows

Best Answer

I think that what you said is awesome. If you love it, do it until you figure out what else you would like to do. Why not?

Best Answer

Do what makes you happy...throughout your whole life. Your purpose will find you.

Best Answer