I have done this numorous of time and i human or sadistic?
Teyiah Teyiah 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

thinking about killing people is very odd....why would you want to kill anyone?

Best Answer

its like i try not to but the thought pops in my head everytime anger runs over me. Its like i can get rid of it.

Best Answer

yeah well do something with your anger...release it safely or else you may live out your fantasy and regret it

Best Answer

I would never act upon it. i caouldn't take a life. I just want to know why they appear?

Best Answer

yes, great question...past wounds? anger at being hurt?

Best Answer

No, I find it to be therapeutic!!

Best Answer

I am going to answer this coming from someone who has mental illness. Some people just need killing. Some people go out of there way to be a jerk or an *******. Just the mere thought of how I will murder them relieves how I feel. Just don't act upon it.<br />
If you don't like this answer oh well this is pure honesty. The only issue is some people just think about killing people that didn't do anything. While two wrongs dont make it right I think that is sick to think about if that person hasn't done anything to you. But if you ****** me over or caused me hell... then yeah I am going to mentally murder you. If it weren't for meds half my family would have been 6 feet under. Those bastards.

Best Answer

Understood. Alrighty then.

Best Answer

You get what I am saying right? Somebody that goes out of there way to be a @sshole to you. It makes you angry it ****** you off. It makes your blood boil. Thinking and acting is two different things.

Best Answer

its the same as doing it in gods eyes go to church and confession

Best Answer

Bad is if you act on it. You're disturbed or something. Get help, find out what's causing you to think like that.

Best Answer

You say people, so I assume you are thinking about killing more than one...so more than one person has made you angry...and therefore I assume that whenever you get really angry you fantasize about killing the person who made you angry. <br />
Answer: Yes, that's bad. Get another fantasy. Imagine them in their underwear up in front of a huge auditorium full of people, being pelted with rotten fruit and moldy tomatoes, if you have to be extreme.

Best Answer

It is for sure not a normal thing to sit and think of how to kill people. You have not acted on these thoughts yet.. what happens when something pushes you off the edge and you do act on these? Why do you not consider yourself disturbed? You are having disturbing thoughts. You might want to consider some kind of counselling.

Best Answer

Thinking about killing many people is odd. Thinking about killing one person is love

Best Answer

isn't everyone guilty of that?

Best Answer

I would have to say yes

Best Answer

but how and why?

Best Answer

because it's not nice

Best Answer

i kno but I dont want to have them they just pop up.

Best Answer