I don't know why buy mine cracks often. In fact, almost every joint in my body pops. Seriously. I can stretch my spine to the side and sometimes it sounds like popcorn. :{)

Best Answer

When you do that does it hurt afterwards? The left side of my neck hurts now.

Best Answer

I hurt all the time, so I don't know. My neck and head hurt continually and the rest kind of rotates. Right now, my right shoulder, my lower back and my left leg hurt the worst. :(

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Best Answer

All on account of a young lady texting. I wish I could preach this message to the world. lol

Best Answer

i thinks it's dangerous because you never know about the nerve inside your neck

Best Answer

Oh you poor poor thing. :)). Don't go cracking it too hard or you'll end up looking like me.

Best Answer

My massage therapist uncle always preached NEVER to crack or pop your own neck or back. The reasons I forget. But I'd check with a spine health site or something, and not EP. You're gonna get all kinds of mixed-up answers here.

Best Answer

It's not bad; you're only releasing gas that has built up in your joints. It's good for you. I'm sorry it hurts, though. : (

Best Answer