espressluv espressluv 31-35, F 6 Answers Feb 26, 2011

it is the only reason i stay

Best Answer

Love, comfort, convenience and the desire not to be alone - all of the above.<br />
Edit to add:<br />
Think with your head, not with your heart... love means you put up with some crap (leaving the toilet seat up, playing too many video games, leaving his drink glasses everywhere - etc) It does not mean putting up with the kind of crap that is cheating on you, hitting you, calling you insulting degrading names on a regular basis, excessive controlling behavior, etc.

Best Answer

I'm trying to figure out if love is a positive or a negative when trying to figure out if a marriage is worth saving. Like - does love mean you put up with crap when you shouldn't just cause you love him, or is love the only way to sort through all the mess that you might have.... hmmm.

Best Answer

Yes :/ I've been with my Bf he's really not a good guy but he can also be a great guy when I first saw him I was attracted to him right away and he liked me also .. After a while he started getting very possesive jealous and violent I've been with him for 2 years believe me he's done very bad things to me sometimes he treats me like the worst of guys but yet I'm still there :/ I've tried to leave but we always go back it's idk strange I guess my love is for him is that big

Best Answer

Me ..well i stay becuase i think i can help her..but alas..these days i begin to wonder..i guess i hate giving up but it is hard when your reserves are drained to go on

Best Answer