zarfle zarfle 36-40, F 8 Answers Jul 28, 2012

I have a friend and her whole conversation consists of talking about others. She's almost 300 lbs and is always trying to give health and fitness advice. She's always telling everyone what they need to do when every area of her life is a hot mess. <br />
One day she called me and told me she got an STD from some dude. A week later I told her a teenaged girl came to me because she thought she had a STD and she didn't want to tell her mother. She started talking about her like a dog. This girl is 16 you're double her age and antibiotics haven't started working yet from your STD and your talking about a kid. I'm bewildered,dazed, and confused and confused.<br />
She calls everyone stupid in their relationship and got pregnant by a guy who had a girlfriend and would never be seen with her in public. One guy slept with her and pushed on floor and told her to get out. <br />
It started getting worse and worse so I don't talk to her needless to say. <br />
I believe people like that use other people as a distraction from their own shortcomings. If that's not being judgmental I don't know what is.

Best Answer

The word judge is just a catch-all word people use. There is a difference between making an assessment and a judgment, but usually people just use the word judgment for both. Noticing that the sky is blue or someone is being judgmental does not ipso facto make you judgmental. For that you have to make a judgment that the sky being blue or someone being judgmental are somehow wrong.

Best Answer

It is being discerning. People confuse condemnation and judgmentalism. It's a long-lasting bad effect of the judeo-christian inculturation. Blech.

Best Answer

Yep-hoisted on your own petard!

Best Answer

Yeah..but..who am I to judge?

Best Answer

I don't know as who am I to judge

Best Answer

people like that make me sick all high and mighty

Best Answer

Nein.

Best Answer