trysten778 trysten778 13-15, F 10 Answers Aug 17 in Dating & Relationships

you'd be less likely to become freshman meat if you had one. basically in the beginning of every girls freshman year in high school, they're scared and innocent and want to be accepted. Lots of upperclassmen generally know this and they try to take advantage of those girls by telling them what they want to hear and putting them in a social circle of their own friends. Needless to say, they had fun during the first few months, but their remaining years of high school ends up being filled with mistrust and hate, possibly extending past high school. Didn't want to lecture you on this but what I'm trying to say is, don't fall into that group, you'll see it when you get there.

Best Answer

Thanks. That's good info.

Best Answer

without! u need freedom! AIR! have all the fun! who cares what others think!

Best Answer

without.!

Best Answer
Best Answer

It doesn't matter. Dating is so fluid at that age, you'll probably go through half a dozen anyway.

Best Answer

Without it would make things easier

Best Answer

That's what I though. I don't want him to distract me from what's important: my work.

Best Answer

High School determines Ya life And ya jobs or collage

Best Answer

Go to high school being yourself. Don't let others dictate what you want or who you are.

Best Answer

Without.

Best Answer

That's what I think because I don't want him to distract me from my work and the work is what's important.

Best Answer

just go

Best Answer