Some guys do this all the time to me and never look back. I often wonder if they ever feel bad for all the pain they caused.
covernine covernine 46-50, F 7 Answers Feb 11 in Dating & Relationships

If you believe they never do feel bad, no offense, but you are a fool for believing so.

Best Answer

explain further please.

Best Answer

Never thought I'd have to explain further. But here goes. There are all kinds of people in the world. Splitting them between men and women is somewhat unnecessary. Because both men and women can be the same. One evil man has an equally evil women. An all good women has an equally all good man. In between those are the different people of the world. To think all men are one thing and all women another is like thinking rubies are one thing and sapphires are another. They do look different but they are very much alike if perceived differently. I'm no good with explanations so this was the best I could do.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Just avoiding false expectations I think.

Best Answer

for closure I wouldn't just pack up and leave; I would say goodbye in some way.

Best Answer