If we have no regrets, then we have not learned anything. One of the down-sides of learning is that you will, by accident, hurt someone. If you have reqrets, go to the person and talk. If it is because you did not take a job and chose another and didn't like it, then you have learned. As one ages, your life will be filled with regret. Move on or sit in your sadness and worry. It is but life.

Best Answer

I agree; to live with no regrets is to have missed something. But one ought to die with no regrets, and you've given some hints on how to do that. However, one of the things I have learned is that all the things I regret doing, or not doing, were because I am the person I am. I could not have done otherwise. I turned down that job, for example, because I'm not a risk taker. I don't regret not taking it because to do so would be to regret being who I am, and that's pointless. Thus as I age my life does not continue to fill with regret but gradually empties of regret.

Best Answer

easier said than done if you've messed up big time

Best Answer

is best but impossible

Best Answer

Yes it is but since i have to many regrets i wanna die.

Best Answer

Certainly. Regrets just weigh you down and eat at you -- like when you hold a gurdge and don't forgive someone. It's best to own up to the situation and move on. Put the past behind you, make amends where they need to be made and live for the present and future.

Best Answer

rejections worse :) regret can be hidden ;)

Best Answer

Yes it is<br />
makes life more fun without worries

Best Answer

for sure

Best Answer