I started dating this guy a little over a year ago, we didnt really know each other, but were physically attracted to one another, things quickly got physical, and we have been in a relationship ever since, we do have common things we both enjoy to do, but im finding out its quickly fizzling and we have been arguing non-stop lately... is it best to just start out as friends, instead of lovers?
star852 star852 26-30 13 Answers Jul 13, 2012

It is nice and helps build a stronger bond if you are friends first and lovers later.

Best Answer

It's best not to rush into things, for some people, being friends or acquaintances works out better because you're both distanced and can observe one another's nuances. also, generally, getting physical quick is a sign of lust, not love..so technically you weren't lovers..you were his little diversion and he was yours.

Best Answer

Somethimes it is better to get to know the person. Sometimes you aren't attracted to a person until you really get to know them well, and only then are you attracted to them romantically or sexually.

Best Answer

There should always be some sort of friendship, but I tend to not want to get involved with friends. I like to get involved with someone that it initiated with flirtation, the anticipation of sex.

Best Answer

Friends, because some guys act sweet to get a girl but if you become their friend you will see how they actually act.

Best Answer

It is better.<br />
You get time to study, assess and decide for next step, either way, without any adverse repercussion.

Best Answer

Helllll no...Romantic comedies say it all, a girl's best friend stays a friend until some drastic life-altering moment then they become lovers. Yeah right, in reality when a guy is a girl's friend, he stays there, there's no change in that dynamic ever. Of course there is that exception that happens every once in a million years.

Best Answer

I beg to differ... I have liked most of my best guy friends before.. I bet almost every girl has liked there best guy friend at some point.

Best Answer

yeah but not enough to change the dynamic of their relationship...have you heard of the friendzone? it does exist and is a major ****-blocking tool unwittingly used by both sexes.

Best Answer

Yes, but if you're not attracted to them it doesn't matter how good of friends you are.

Best Answer