Nanoose Nanoose 51-55, M 8 Answers Jan 18, 2011

Two words - kurt cobain

Best Answer

It's always better to burn out at the peak of your life

Best Answer

Unfortunately we have lost two of our rock stars this week, both from cancer, so I'd reckon they may have down a bit of burn-out.

Best Answer

Name me one who faded away--either they got it and never stop because they can't or they fail and stop. Genius has no choice. It never retires. You have to do it till you drop. Not so genius--you fade away of not your own accord.

Best Answer

shut up and suck it

Best Answer

Burn out : D. Go out in that blaze of glory. Sure, some may mock and ridicule, but I think it's because they don't understand. To a musician, their art is their way of life, and to just fade away would be a fate worse than death.

Best Answer

"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.”<br />
-Jack London

Best Answer