When people hurt me, I show my homicidal side. Not literally, of course, but they know I want to kill them. Good friends are very hard to come by, and I haven't had one for...what...five years? I've met one girl I can truly rely on, but I can't be anything more than her "best guy friend". I try to ignore that. She's pretty busy though, which means I have nobody about 66-85% of the time, and even then, we don't see each other in person often. Over time, I've come to notice how I can't find "that special someone". Nobody is even close. Instead of waiting for this person, complete silence and solitude have become my girlfriend. We go on occasional dates. I can't live without "her", "she" is a great listener to my unheard thoughts, I could go on. What I'm attempting to say amid this jumble of nonsense is, if you can't find good company, and you become accustomed to ignoring your lonesomeness, you can be your own best friend.

Best Answer

my hart is akin to yours, **** the world we are better off with out the scum who have no time for peace understanding and compassion.

Best Answer

Friends don't do that. Seek out better company.

Best Answer

Naah...being alone sucks too. Just be careful in trusting people henceforth you'll be fine.

Best Answer