when i say turn on, i mean turn on my brain, not my.....
TIMeNIHIL TIMeNIHIL 22-25, M 18 Answers Jan 2, 2011

I date people for the companionship, I don't focus on sex but on conversation and enjoyed activities.<br />
I have NEVER dated as a means of "shopping for a mate" I hate the whole MEAT MARKET approach

Best Answer

Id wait on finding someone I like, rather than just some random guy. And Im never lonely when Im single. I kinda prefer it actually. Boyfriends can be a bit too much drama at times.

Best Answer

i Wait. Not really lonely....the voices in my head keep me company. :-)

Best Answer

date while you wait.

Best Answer

Spend time with lots of people and then when there is someone very special, date Them.

Best Answer

Over the summer I dated 2 very nice ladies. Lady A, was 3 years younger, charming, and charismatic. Our values and interests matched and I enjoyed her company. She was a pretty woman, but was also about 30 lbs overweight. While we would have a great time together, sexually we were way out of balance. We went on a canoe/backpacking trip one long weekend, and did a 4 day vacation together and flew out of state. Ironically, she was the one who sexually seduced me. I just didn't feel much sexual chemistry with her, while she was very attracted to me. I broke it off with her because the overall attraction was way out of balance. Lady B, was 12 years younger than me. She she was cute, walked daily, and was 100lbs petite. She had a great job, great family values, and I liked and respected her. However, I actually preferred the company of Lady A, but the sexual chemistry was better with Lady B. <br />
The deal breaker there, as crazy as this may sound on paper, was her scent. I'm one of those guys who would rather be doing oral than receiving oral, and sex for me almost always starts with orally enjoying the scent and taste of the female flower. The first weekend that we spent together, we pretty much had a sex marathon. Even then her scent was a bite strong, but I got her in the shower improved that situation. She always looked neat and clean, but the muffin always smelled funky, like a the scent of a toilet that wasn't flushed from the night before! I never felt comfortable telling her that her puszy smelled way bad. I did say a couple of times, "you're a little strong tonight." Anyway, it soon got to the point where I didn't want to have sex with her. She had to go! <br />
Later, I got back with a super hot girlfriend who is domestic slob. Her house is always trashed and that's what had previously ended that relationship. Getting back with her was short lived. Her values and ambitions don't match mine, she drinks too much and then gets nasty! However, our sex has always been fantastic and we can go for hours. Spending time with her is ba<x>sed on my sexual attraction, and includes sex, eat, sex, sleep, wake-up sex, afternoon sex. <br />
I hope that this year, 2011, I will find a partner who is the complete package!

Best Answer

to give is better than to receive. amen to that.

Best Answer

well you could date someone that doesn't turn you on but still have loads of fun doing stuff together..it's not all about sex and you might find something about them that changes your opinion of them and suddenly turns you on.<br />
If it's not all about sex, then do you always need to be having deep thoughts can you not date someone who teaches you to let go and just have fun? To do some stupid stuff, to be child like and innocent again? I think I'd like that sometimes....also someone who isn't going to compete with you but instead might compliment you? <br />
I guess what I'm saying is that every personality type has their own set of merits, also the grass is not always greener on the other side. Things an intelligent person does might start to get on your nerves just as things a lesser intelligent person does might get on your nerves....I'd just go out and date whoever, have some fun, get to know people...every experience is a lesson whether it works out long term or not.

Best Answer

when i say turn on, i don't really mean sexually.

Best Answer

I think both can lead to feelings of loneliness. <br />
Find a middle ground - date people, and give people the opportunity to tell you about all the interesting things about them. <br />
But I'd advise against dating someone you plain-as-hell know you won't like. <br />
Good luck :)

Best Answer

I would say wait, you never know you could be on a date with someone and mrs. right could be right there, and see you with another women and you'd miss out on meeting her..

Best Answer

I was once lonely and dated a friend I wasn't attracted to. In the beginning, sure, it was good having something to do, someone who really liked you. I didn't even think he was that bad, but by the end of it I couldn't even look at him in the face, that's how much I couldn't stand him and wasn't attracted to him.<br />
It's up to you, really, just keep it short and make sure you aren't stuck with them

Best Answer

I suppose it is, then you are less likely to become parents unintentionaly

Best Answer

It's better to date someone who is not so sexually attractive, but is somehow interesting to talk to. Only that person becomes interesting, and worth being with, when we understand that person deeper and learn to be adaptable to his company. <br />
Being Lonely only aggravates emotional conditions and setbacks, and very rarely people find their perfect matches. It is usually a compromise.

Best Answer

Just have fun when dating if the person does not turn you on move on till you find some one

Best Answer