Take it from me there is no FALSE hope. Your hopes and dreams are precious. If you put out to the world a bright and hopeful individual you will then make your hopes and dreams probabilities.You are only disappointed when you failed to HOPE, it's the baby of prayers giving you the opportunity to turn your hopes into faith. Bless you!

Best Answer

Love this...really...love it

Best Answer

Hope for the best, expect the worse, and don't be surprised if it hurts.

Best Answer

Expectation brings depression

Best Answer

Disapointment is the caboos on the chu-chu train to expectation. it's up to each individual to learn ways to keep happy,extreme disapointment could endeed be a cause for depression I suppose but gosh ...at the cost of losing the idea to hope because of fear?

Best Answer

I think the idea is to have a part in the desired outcome rather than sit back expecting. I was clear enough about how I meant it I think.

Best Answer

It seems to me that having false hope generally guarantees that you are going to be disappointed.<br />
Or did I misunderstand the Q?

Best Answer