I used to say it's better to avoid the heartache, but it's that pain that lets me know I'm alive. It's that pain that makes me appreciate the comfort that much more. And it gives me hope, and assurance that the rewards far outweigh the risks.

Best Answer

You will never even know that you are truly alive, till your heart is torn from your chest.. and you see it beating before your very eyes..... Way better.

Best Answer

Very romantic!

Best Answer

Hearts aren't meant to be kept in boxes.<br />
If you lock yours away for fear of getting hurt <br />
you will never expose it to the superior sensations of giving and receiving love.

Best Answer

True. We must take risks I guess.

Best Answer

Even those who have never loved have had heartache.

Best Answer

I suppose its better to have loved and lost but damn it there needs to be a limit.

Best Answer

I believe I've never experienced love. Though. I think if I were to my heart would most certainly be broken. so I propose it is better to have never been loved. you don't know what your missing.

Best Answer

Both are experience of life. An heartbreak is also an experience, sad of hard... but it could fortify us !

Best Answer

If it doesn't kill us it makes us stronger... I am super strong!

Best Answer

nice ! SuperFlowerChild555 !

Best Answer

you can't miss something you never had...what you don't know can't hurt ya... so... go figure.

Best Answer

yes better to have loved and lost then no love at all <br />
hugs

Best Answer

Mine has many but with each scar one tends to be more wary the next time...but keep going and believing in good people

Best Answer

To never know what heartbreak feels like. I have been miserable for nine months because of a divorce.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. The sun will shine again, sometimes it is just hiding behind some grey clouds.... for ages.

Best Answer