Neither. Take your anger out on........a pillow.

Best Answer

Better to avoid hurting anyone.

Best Answer

Both are very poor choices.

Best Answer

Basically, the emotional consequences of acting impulsively on emotion always way way worse that original emotion itself!

Best Answer

it's not better to hurt in any sense at all to me... perhaps another way to approach the situation would help. not all of us walk around hurting people maliciously or even with intent. true, this is a dark world, but there is light. you have to find it in yourself first.

Best Answer

NEITHER! like everybody says hurting someone else hurts them pysicaly as well you emotionly and around and around.

Best Answer

hurt noone including yourself. it won't kill you.

Best Answer

if it wont kill you; it will only make you stronger :)

Best Answer

Some gloves and a punching bag.

Best Answer

Yes indeed. And loud music rocking in the background.

Best Answer

we should never hurt others.........

Best Answer

I totally agree :)

Best Answer

Depends on who the other person is! I would never want to be the cause of anybody's pain that didn't deserve it. Then again, what if YOU are the one that doesn't deserve it? Tough choice.

Best Answer

Thats true. Personally, I would never want to hurt anyone; regardless of if they have done something wrong or not. But I have my mind set on the fact that I do deserve the pain. Still a tough choice; so good answer :) Thanks

Best Answer