ripcity710 ripcity710 22-25, M 7 Answers Jan 8 in Dating & Relationships

You need to find a balance. Don't let people in all the time, but don't shut them out either. You gotta get to know people so you can figure out who to trust and who not to trust.

Best Answer

People will always hurt us no matter what. The reason being we are sensitive, even if we don't want to tell ourselves that. We are human we have been disappointed and hurt before so that wound is always open even if we do the "out of mind, out of thought" or "close the door to the experience". It is that past hurt that we never healed from that makes it hard to let anyone in. We simply do not want to hurt again. I think we have to take chances but at your own pace because NO ONE but you knows your circumstance, your hurt. Patience, kindness are NOT weak virtues..use these to help you. YOU ARE NOT ALONE in this.

Best Answer

Goodness I needed this!!!

Best Answer

It is better to let people in while being cautious and knowing you might possibly get hurt but it is worth it in the end.

Best Answer

Sometimes being quiet is the best!!! Always observing!!! Pain is temporary but memories never fade!!!

Best Answer

Sometimes being quiet is detrimental too. It depends on situations. Sometimes you have to speak up and sometimes observe. :)

Best Answer

Ya but when you open up and put your guard is when the worst happens. I'm over it though for the future now I know!!

Best Answer

Guard down

Best Answer

I think the saying goes "better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all"

Best Answer

Probably better to let people in, if one has something to let them into

Best Answer

It's better to let people in, in the long run it will make you stronger

Best Answer