I can't help but speak against what bothers me... But if my words aren't needed at the time, I will stay quiet only with intention of resolving it another way or in the future..

Best Answer

my whole life has something wrong around it at one time or another. i used to shout and scream to try and make it stop till i gave up and rarely even spoke

Best Answer

sad:(

Best Answer

It depends on the Situation.there are too many variables to answer such a generalized question.

Best Answer

If it's wrong, it's wrong. Remaining silent simply allows it to happen with your consent.

Best Answer

I would shoot a wrong-doer....however,I would shoot about 80% of mankind,so I can't be ob<x>jective

Best Answer

That depends. If it's in the media, I just change the channel, pick a different radio station, read a different book, put down the newspaper, or go to a different website.<br />
If there's an unattended manhole cover open on the sidewalk, then yeah, I'll say something.

Best Answer

like this reply

Best Answer

i will raise voice ..

Best Answer

If it didn't harm me or affect me in anyway then I would stay quiet.

Best Answer

I generally am a butt-inski.

Best Answer