freebirdbywill freebirdbywill 22-25, F 11 Answers Jul 29, 2012

I can't help but speak against what bothers me... But if my words aren't needed at the time, I will stay quiet only with intention of resolving it another way or in the future..

Best Answer

my whole life has something wrong around it at one time or another. i used to shout and scream to try and make it stop till i gave up and rarely even spoke

Best Answer

sad:(

Best Answer

Raising your voice or speaking calmly is entirely dependent on the situation. If you are explaining to your child why they are doing something wrong, but they are not in immediate danger, yelling is unnecessary, unless you have already warned them a couple of times, and they continue and you raise your voice only to show sternness and how serious you are about it. If they are in danger, also dependent on whether yelling would startle them and only serve to cause them to harm themselves, or come to harm, anyway. This can be adapted to most situations.<br />
I just realized what you were saying... better to speak up, not necessarily raise your voice, but to speak out against something you see that you do not agree with is better than to keep quiet. Too many people are doing that today, which is why morals have gone out the window. No one is holding anyone else personally accountable for their actions, even when those actions are horrendous.

Best Answer

It depends on the Situation.there are too many variables to answer such a generalized question.

Best Answer

If it's wrong, it's wrong. Remaining silent simply allows it to happen with your consent.

Best Answer

I would shoot a wrong-doer....however,I would shoot about 80% of mankind,so I can't be ob<x>jective

Best Answer

That depends. If it's in the media, I just change the channel, pick a different radio station, read a different book, put down the newspaper, or go to a different website.<br />
If there's an unattended manhole cover open on the sidewalk, then yeah, I'll say something.

Best Answer

like this reply

Best Answer

i will raise voice ..

Best Answer

If it didn't harm me or affect me in anyway then I would stay quiet.

Best Answer

I generally am a butt-inski.

Best Answer