I know who I am and the big heart I have. I have given you the shirt off my back when you needed it. I have no "mean" or "filthy" words to offer to anyone. I just want to help those that have walked my tumultuous paths. Nobody deserves those paths OR those words. I understand your frustration. Please bear with us that want to help those of you that need help and allow us.... If you are intelligent you will understand...I am not here to hurt. I've been around EP for years and years and I like the entertainment. If you are out to hurt others, then you must seek counseling. I am a proud and considerate human being. Any attacks upon me will be re-attacked by my over 900 plus friends. I love them all. Won't you join me instead of attack me?
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 5 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in EP

No...and you don't have to apologize to anyone for who you are as a person.....I don't care what others think about me. :)

Best Answer

I usually don't either, Mam, but...

Best Answer

Circumstances huh?.....i hope that things right themselves for you.....remember.. Others can only hurt us, if we give them permission to do so.
Take care...

Best Answer

Yes, I know....it's not my business what others think of me....I've been homeless, freezing and starving on the streets of Boston...thank you...

Best Answer

i dont believe in attacking people

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

You are so much a woman I would want to date. Just for the conversation. You have the most lovely personality.

Best Answer

EVERY woman deserves RESPECT! Thank you for that, auspicious!

Best Answer

I think I'm pretty chill just not cool

Best Answer