no it is not, cheating is going behind your partners back and doing it. It is not cheating if your partner knows and has given consent.

Best Answer

No. Relationships and boundaries are whatever we choose for them to be. If a couple chooses to include others in their lives, who is society to judge?

Best Answer

If he knows your doing it does nothing but isnt happy about it say maybe is worried that trying to stop you might result in your relationship breaking up if he tries to stop you or something then I think it is cheating but if your doing it with his permission and he dosnt mind then no its not cheating its just taking your relationship to another level because its something you both agreed on

Best Answer

Some people know about there partners cheating and if they chose to ignore it then no it's not cheating.

Best Answer

If the spouse knows then it is not cheating. Especially, when she gets the sex that gives her a more satisfying sexual experience.

Best Answer

No it is not cheating, the name kinda gives it away!

Best Answer

I am very much into polyamoury. So no, not cheating, but there are loads of conditions that must be met before whoever I'm seeing or myself could invite another into our relationship.

Best Answer

I wouldn't think so.... cheating is about doing it without your partner knowing.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

My ex didn't seem to think so. Even though she didn't admit it until it had happened hundreds of times.

Best Answer

So you did not know about it before the 100s of times?

Best Answer

Once she confessed I realized all the signs I had missed. I knew she was not going to stop so I agreed to let her continue.

Best Answer

no it is swinging

Best Answer

who in the right mind would consent in the first place?

Best Answer

some people are not afraid of their marriages to allow meeting one on one.

Best Answer

If so - remembering that spouse knows, I'd say no. An open door doesnt always mean go take what you want. But the person who opens the door is very well aware of the posebillyties. Sorry, cant spell.

Best Answer

Not at all. I actually have a t-shirt that says "It's not cheating if my husband watches".

Best Answer

There is a difference between knowing and approving.
If the spouse knows but disapproves, then yes it is cheating.
If the spouse knows and does not mind, then it is not.

Best Answer

I don't think so, especially if the spouse is sharing in the activity or at the least encouraging it.

Best Answer

I like to share my wife with men, and she has my blessings to **** any guys she wishes, so we don't consider this cheating. Its when its done in secret or against the partners wishes, thats cheating. Love and sex are two different things for us.

Best Answer

you could say yes , its not about he knowing but your doing.

Best Answer

yes and no

Best Answer

oh hellll no its not :) as a matter of fact its a lil more exciting :)

Best Answer

It is not cheating if the spouse approves it up front.

Best Answer