Be careful with that. Let me put it this way before a spouse cheats lets say with a co-worker, do you think it he or she just goes up and starts cheating? No it first starts off as a crush you start to think and fanticize about being with that person. Soon you'll probably start planning to go out together for lunch, then probably meet up at each others place to watch a movie. Then it happens it may take time but it soon produces infidelity. So my advice to anyone is to set boundaries. If you think your getting bored with your spouse do something that can help spice up the relationship

Best Answer

If you actively pursue them and make yourself a part of their life and push your husband out of the picture then yes.

Best Answer

Only if you act on it.

Best Answer

NO! I mean, who doesn't honestly crush on others? The cheeating comes into play when the crush becomes an affair.

Best Answer

No, it is not cheating. However, you might want to ask yourself why you have a crush on someone. What is that person giving you that your spouse is not? I'm not saying that a crush is a bad thing or that your spouse should be able to provide you with what you are receiving from the other person. No one can be everything to someone. But there is a lot to be gained from self-exploration.<br />
—Socrates said, “An unexamined life is not worth living."

Best Answer

Some say that "lusting in your heart" is a sin, but I think they are just setting you up to fail. I would really worry about someone if they never had a crush on anyone.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with admiring from afar. People come in so many varieties; how can you help it if you like someone's looks and personality?

Best Answer

I believe that you can love others deeply without a hint of lust like brothers and sisters and befriend them if you and your spouce can have a mutual friendship with them. But if you do lust them then yes that is cheating.

Best Answer

get your head out of you a$$.

Best Answer

You don't choose to crush on someone so I guess it isn't cheating.

Best Answer