only if you express all over them

Best Answer

I find it easier to forgive my partner giving her body to another than giving her heart to another. Sex and love can be separate. Intimacy and love cannot.

Best Answer

If you are sharing intimate thoughts...sexual in nature...yes. Otherwise it's called friendship.

Best Answer

what if you have sexual thoughts about someone you know but havent ever really even spoken to

Best Answer

That's called fantasizing.

Best Answer

It it romantic? Are you going on dates?<br />
In my opinion, pouring your heart out to someone else does not qualify as cheating. It becomes cheating when explicit romance is added to the equation.

Best Answer

If your significant other does not know and does not know because you know if they knew they would feel that their trust in you has been violated, then it is as good as cheating. If your significant other knows you are talking to someone but are not physically involved, and does not mind it, and you don't hide it, then it isn't. Feeling cheated on is a feeling ba<x>sed issue. This doesn't mean a man who sees his wife look at another man in public for a few seconds has a "right" to decide the wife is cheating. Have perameters of the relationship been set? Or implied? Some people have an "open relationship" for example and both do not feel cheated because both have outlined this as being a perimeter.... It was negotiated.

Best Answer

Its called emotional cheating. Probably worse than the physical one.

Best Answer

Given what you say and how you say it, I'm tempted to say 'No'. I'm also tempted to say, that as long as it doesn't feel like it's cheating, then again ... 'No'. But, often-times, things *can* become complicated, and as faithful as I have *no* doubts that you think you are, there is always that chance of things going too far.<br />
Let me put this another way. You are open with a person you know, you trust him whilst he trusts you. As far as you are concerned this isn't an issue because you don't see it doing any harm. What you might not have thought about here is what's happening *whlst* you are opening yourself up to this other guy. What's happening is that because you are giving him so much information, in effect you are bringing him closer to you ... and while you are bringing him closer to you, then it *could* mean you find yourself getting closer to him. And it only takes *one* of you to flick a spark ... I would say think about that very seriously.<br />
No matter what advice is here, it's your choice. But I'd say that you think about it :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

i think it is in a way yes

Best Answer

according to christ just thinking about another woman once is cheating.<br />
all other rules basically divert from this....(and its all b*llshit)

Best Answer