I am married, and two years ago I put myself in a compromising position by driving another woman who was drunk home. When I stop in front of her house, she made a move on me and kissed me. While she was trying to shove her tongue in my mouth, I kept my lips closed and pushed her away and told her I am sorry but I couldn't do that.
thewriterwithnobook thewriterwithnobook 31-35, M 26 Answers Jun 25, 2012

being married to a cheater, if it happened exactly the way you described, I wouldn't consider that cheating...however, if you now keep in contact with her (via phone, text, chat), flirting and teasing, etc., then I would call it cheating. I hope this answers your question.

Best Answer

Thank you, and no we don't even have each other's phone numbers. This happened 2 years ago this July, and I haven't heard or seen her since that night. In fact, I hadn't even seen her before that night. And I am not even on FB, so she can't get ahold of me there. I am sorry about your significant other.

Best Answer

No, but I agree you should have called a taxi for her.

Best Answer

Yep, hindsight is 20/20, and it would have been worth the money.

Best Answer

no, based only on your description. you did nothing that would be considered cheating.. though your wife might object to you driving drunk women home..

Best Answer

Yep, I was going through a 'off the tracks' phase in my life. Never do it again!

Best Answer

If you have to ask, it's probably cheating.

Best Answer

Of course this isn't cheating! This is more like a sexual assault, if anything. She was drunk and came on to you... and you didn't take advantage of her. You declined her because you love your wife. If you were my husband I'd be pissed at that girl, not at you.

Best Answer

I am reminded of this comedian, can not remember his name. Was like a really old man with this grizzly voice who liked to do standup comedy at punk rock clubs as an opening for bands.

"My father was on his death bed he told me three things. Never get involved in a girl and boy fight. Never trust a religious son of a *****. And it is better to regret something you have one than to regret something that you have not done."

I can not answer your question for you. To answer your question ask yourself this. Do you regret NOT having kissed her?

Best Answer

No it's not cheating. If you opened your mouth when she kissed you then yes.

Don't give yourself a guilt trip :)

Best Answer

No its not cheating you did say no, but I would be reluctant to tell your partner as she may not see it that way

Best Answer

Not at all. Sounds like you behaved honourably. Nothing wrong with giving a friend a ride home, SHE was inappropriate.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Hello Nick! well you didnt cheat,but you really shouldnt have put yourself in that sort of situation! You shoulda called her a cab or called one of her friends.Have you cheated on your wife? Cause if you keep putting yourself in these sort of situations your gonna be tempted to do something! Stay HOME! spend time with your wife! take her out ,

Best Answer

Is your profile pic Nicholas Cage?

Best Answer

If you are asking the question then there is guilt and I would presume that you want to be reassured that you did the 'right' thing. If you can't talk about it to your partner then I would say yes.

Best Answer

I thought that you and your wife were separated. Don't be weird.

Best Answer

Not at the time!

Best Answer

Well, don't be weird anyway! lol

Best Answer

No, you were just keeping someone who was drunk from driving. She did all the moves herself. You even held back with the kiss and tongue and said you can't do anything with her. A cheater would have just kept on going through with everything. You were just in an akward moment.

Best Answer

You didn't cheat. Don't tell your wife about it though, it might upset her.

Best Answer

No. You did the right thing by not taking advantage of a Woman who was not in complete control of her faculties.

Best Answer

No...you're clean.

Best Answer