formieyesonly formieyesonly 41-45, F 47 Answers Apr 12, 2013

I don't know if it is common or not but I hope to **** I am when I get to be 40 and beyond

Best Answer

Don't worry, you will be. THat is PRIME time!

Best Answer

I'm 41 and I know I am all the time.

Best Answer

Women are sexually superior creatures. The libido of a woman in her forties is a thing of beauty. Anything that can be done to make it happy should be done. And often.

Best Answer

My wife is useless in the bedroom. I think its an English thing. She says she is happy with our sex life but its non existent. I know its gonna sound like I am putting her feet to sleep but it aint so. Cant even get a chance to wow her. Leaving soon if she doesnt open her legs. <br />
She knows I like lots of sex. and variety. sge seems to have waited till we were married to shut down. befire she was into anal, *******. every position you can think of. she had 3 somes with both sexes before we met. now shes off the coke and booze she is like a preachers wife. except she dont ****. Guys if you find a woman like this one. NEVER let her get away. YOU are what a man needs.

Best Answer

Wow.....she must of peaked early. I've just turned 43 and I can't get enough. It's funny I just read an article this morning about this very thing and they women as they get older have less inhibitions and just go for it, have to say that's me!

Best Answer

Be patient with her. We are all just giant walking hormone bags. I was like your wife for about 10 years. My back hurt, my husband smelled to me, I went to bed angry about something all the time, whatever the reason was, I was not in the mood. I will be 40 years old this year. And all of the sudden, I want to have ******* all the time. I want exciting sex. Since we have children, (our youngest is now 12) we have trained to have quickies. My husband and I both trained to climax very fast so we can go on with our day. It was not romantic anymore. During those years, my husband *********** a lot. That disgusted me too. Now, I wake my husband up at 3am performing oral sex 2-3 times a week. I give him all kinds of requests and commands that involves his tongue, penis, and fingers, to make our love making into like a full length **** each time. I don't know if he likes it or not. But he gets an erection very easily and keeps it throughout the whole ordeal so I am assuming he is fine with it. I am not into sharing so my new found sexual aggression does not extend to others but with my husband, I want to try everything.
So if you love her, be patient.

Best Answer

Yes...it's quite common.

Best Answer

If it's you, your man is a very lucky person :)

Best Answer

I asked a similar question on another forum recently because over the last few years my wife (mid 30s) has become almost insatiable. We had a great sex life already but now she is horny ALL the time.

Best Answer

From what I have heard your in you prime

Best Answer

why not

Best Answer

I hope so it gives me hope! lol xx

Best Answer

I have heard something about that...not all of them all the time...but yeah...most of them most of the time...lol<br />
good for you if you :)

Best Answer

If it's not, it should be. More power to you.

Best Answer

from what I've heard. I love women in their 40s

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Sure it is, why do you ask?

Best Answer

Just that I can't get enough and it's been like that for about 3 years now.

Best Answer

thanks. Honey ! You should know that these years are a womans sexual prime.
( they say that mens are about age 18-20/ women's about 45.)by now, or heard the discussion.
ANYWAY,How can I help..........? tee-hee!

Best Answer

thanks.(that was a leading Q ....) Well, I hope you have a partner or partners....Mmmmmmmm!
Go for it and enjoy yourself.Then repeat.

Best Answer

Lol.....for sure!

Best Answer

I don't know why you posted the Q- it sounds like you are having your fun. I saw your profile.

Best Answer

That was a few months ago, I have now embraced it and having fun ;-)

Best Answer

ok! call me! lol.........

Best Answer

its not unusual

Best Answer

thank you, Tom Jones!

Best Answer

Yes it is! My wife was and our 30's and 40's were probably the best time we ever had. What we explored and experienced then has made sex better for her and I now. Thanks

Best Answer

yes. pretty normal.

Best Answer

Some studies have suggested that 30-40's are the height of a woman's sexual drive.

Best Answer

I know that I am. I am constantly fantasizing. I would love to just curl up in a bed and stay there with that special someone.

Best Answer