I have heard of women who squirt But only until recently have I found videos of this. I find it extreemly exciting to see. I've never had sex with anyone other than my wife, and I always wondered if she was faking it or not. To be with a woman who squirts like we do would be very exciting.
silkydrawers silkydrawers 46-50 9 Answers Jan 31, 2012

it is very uncommon unfortunately when I was able to help my wife achieve her first squirting ****** she was more embarrassed about it because the rush from it said she felt like she had pissed on me during sex and I said no that was a squirting ******. I even told her to rub her fingers into and smell it is sweet just like her *** is suppose to be nothing like ****. since then she is able to achieve it once in awhile and when she does it is incredible.

Best Answer

My fiance ********** with frequency during oral sex stimulating her G-spot and clitoris. There is a great book that can help develop this ability: "Female ***********: Unleash the Ultimate G-Spot ******" by Somraj Pokras. One of the big issues that prevents a woman from *********** is the feeling that she is going to pee . . . suppressing the urge to pee (which there is no real likelihood of doing) suppresses the ***********. The book is very helpful but your partner must be very loving and patient. The reward is amazing.

Best Answer

It's fairly rare, it's more comon with vaginal ******* and not many women have those. Most are more familiar with ****** from clittoral stimulation. Not every woman will squirt with a vaginal ****** either, it depends on the woman, whether she is hydrated enough, where she is in her menstral cycle and where her urethral opening is positioned, sometimes penetration and stimulation can block the opening or make it go inside the vagina during penetration so you might not be aware if she has squirted, some women squirt more than others so you could just think it was very wet sex.

Best Answer

I think most woman have the ability to squirt. Unfortunately not too many women are comfortable enough to allow themselves to get to the level of pleasure that will let them squirt.

Best Answer

How can a woman allow herself to reach that pleasure?

Best Answer

I'm quessing rare......my second wife did it alot,but shes the only woman I have been with that did it.

Best Answer

what? you have never seen the gush when you flush, the flow from the hoe? wow! I wish i could meet you people and show you a lifetime of events in one night, good luck buddy

Best Answer