the reason i ask is because i just tock a shower and i have no bras clean so i have to go around with out one. its very onconfortable. they wont stop bouncing and im getting very anoyed. :| PS: im glad i can shear that with you. :)
stray4life stray4life 18-21, F 40 Answers Jan 3, 2010

I feel more comfortable without a bra on. I feel better and I look better with no bra on. I have to wear one to work but it comes off as soon as i get home. On my days off the bra is off Love these days.

Best Answer

yes sometimes it is a very good experience to walk around without Bra---the boobs nicely bounce and attract the attention of everybody around....when others look at your bouncing boobs---it feels so nice...

Best Answer

Physically but not mentally. My mother always told me that a lady always wore one.

Best Answer

i love not wearing bras. its very comfortable. but i have small boobs so they dont bounce around everywhere. <br />
but i must wear them b/c they help make my boobs look better and i dont like it wen my **** show.

Best Answer

It depends....size matters

Best Answer

Bra goes off as soon as I am home, Outside depends where I am going.

Best Answer

as a (t)gurl. wearing a bra has always had a unique interest for me. you can't imagine what i went through after my 15th birthday, when i compromised with my mom in order to get her to finally start buying me bras and other "big girl's" clothes to wear when we went out. <br />
even then, it wasn't until i was 23 and in a pre-op program. that i went on hrt and finally started growing my own real breasts. think i didn't have a new appreciation for wearing a bra after going through all that?<br />
anyways, my personal reasons for enjoying going braless might be eskewed by my being a lifelong (t)gurl. but, i loved watching the reactions of both men and women, whenever i went out wearing something intentionally revealling that mine were REAL and perky. but that was back before mother nature and gravity took their toll. eversince then, wearing a bra has no longer been an option. so now, i enjoy showing my deep cleavage and pretty lace trimmed bras. <br />
just a different kind of "gurl's" point of view.<br />
alice

Best Answer

I prefer not wearing one...I was told my breast will droop if I dont wear one but waling around once and awhile(like after a shower) for me is fine...I am not small on top I do bounce but I have bras that let me bounce the same way

Best Answer

My mom said not wearing a bra will stretch your skin and your breasts will hang lower.<br />
I have better support with a bra on so I wear them everyday, but don't wear them to bed.

Best Answer

I usually take my bra off when i'm in the house but if i go out i definately have to wear one! Their quite big and they'd just be bouncing around everywhere, i have enough people staring at them as it is!

Best Answer

I hate going braless, really uncomfortable

Best Answer

I am what you call, top heavy, therefore, I ALWAYS have to wear a bra in public. However, in the house when no one is home.....bra comes off in one quick motion!

Best Answer

i feel uncomfortablenot wearing a bra! i have big boobs and i don't need them bouncing every time i walk!

Best Answer

no, it kinda hurts not to wear one.

Best Answer

I love going without a bra Id do it all the time if I could. I have 3 boys so I cannot!

Best Answer

I always wear one out and about without a jacket. Though in the winter (with a jacket) or at home, not usually. When I do, its the first thing I take off. Its so uncomfortable like a straightjacket. I no longer bounce even though I am considered in the large department. If you wear enough clothes (la<x>yers) there's less bouncing.

Best Answer

Sorry (replying under the discriminated option) -- I'm a nudist, artist, probably libertine, etc., but I guess I'm also old-fashioned and a child of my generation -- I prefer a woman to wear a bra in public. :(

Best Answer

I have B, when I'm pmsing it sometimes changes to C and I hate wearing bras. They look better without it, I feel more free and it's not like they'd fall off.<br />
I only wear them for trainings and when I have on me tight shirts, because I feel half-naked if I don't.<br />
It depends on a size, but not always-my momma is big breasted and even though she's never wore them, she still has breasts like a twenty-year-old.<br />
Maybe some exercises for muscles in that area will help? You'd be sure to maintain a nice figure for a long time at least;)

Best Answer

I am large breasted and most times, when I'm alone, I find no bra more comfy. However, I have had some times when it just wasn't comfy. Not pretty, but what worked for me was tucking my shirt that I was wearing around them. Sadly, the weight of them keeps the shirt tucked up around my braline :( It does decrease the bouce.

Best Answer

I don't feel comfortable not wearing a bra, I don't like it when they bounce around, makes me feel sloppy.

Best Answer