the reason i ask is because i just tock a shower and i have no bras clean so i have to go around with out one. its very onconfortable. they wont stop bouncing and im getting very anoyed. :| PS: im glad i can shear that with you. :)
stray4life stray4life 18-21, F 40 Answers Jan 3, 2010

I feel more comfortable without a bra on. I feel better and I look better with no bra on. I have to wear one to work but it comes off as soon as i get home. On my days off the bra is off Love these days.

Best Answer

yes sometimes it is a very good experience to walk around without Bra---the boobs nicely bounce and attract the attention of everybody around....when others look at your bouncing boobs---it feels so nice...

Best Answer

Physically but not mentally. My mother always told me that a lady always wore one.

Best Answer

i love not wearing bras. its very comfortable. but i have small boobs so they dont bounce around everywhere.

but i must wear them b/c they help make my boobs look better and i dont like it wen my **** show.

Best Answer

It depends....size matters

Best Answer

Bra goes off as soon as I am home, Outside depends where I am going.

Best Answer

as a (t)gurl. wearing a bra has always had a unique interest for me. you can't imagine what i went through after my 15th birthday, when i compromised with my mom in order to get her to finally start buying me bras and other "big girl's" clothes to wear when we went out.

even then, it wasn't until i was 23 and in a pre-op program. that i went on hrt and finally started growing my own real breasts. think i didn't have a new appreciation for wearing a bra after going through all that?

anyways, my personal reasons for enjoying going braless might be eskewed by my being a lifelong (t)gurl. but, i loved watching the reactions of both men and women, whenever i went out wearing something intentionally revealling that mine were REAL and perky. but that was back before mother nature and gravity took their toll. eversince then, wearing a bra has no longer been an option. so now, i enjoy showing my deep cleavage and pretty lace trimmed bras.

just a different kind of "gurl's" point of view.

alice

Best Answer

I prefer not wearing one...I was told my breast will droop if I dont wear one but waling around once and awhile(like after a shower) for me is fine...I am not small on top I do bounce but I have bras that let me bounce the same way

Best Answer

My mom said not wearing a bra will stretch your skin and your breasts will hang lower.

I have better support with a bra on so I wear them everyday, but don't wear them to bed.

Best Answer

I usually take my bra off when i'm in the house but if i go out i definately have to wear one! Their quite big and they'd just be bouncing around everywhere, i have enough people staring at them as it is!

Best Answer

I hate going braless, really uncomfortable

Best Answer

I am what you call, top heavy, therefore, I ALWAYS have to wear a bra in public. However, in the house when no one is home.....bra comes off in one quick motion!

Best Answer

i feel uncomfortablenot wearing a bra! i have big boobs and i don't need them bouncing every time i walk!

Best Answer

no, it kinda hurts not to wear one.

Best Answer

I love going without a bra Id do it all the time if I could. I have 3 boys so I cannot!

Best Answer

I always wear one out and about without a jacket. Though in the winter (with a jacket) or at home, not usually. When I do, its the first thing I take off. Its so uncomfortable like a straightjacket. I no longer bounce even though I am considered in the large department. If you wear enough clothes (layers) there's less bouncing.

Best Answer

Sorry (replying under the discriminated option) -- I'm a nudist, artist, probably libertine, etc., but I guess I'm also old-fashioned and a child of my generation -- I prefer a woman to wear a bra in public. :(

Best Answer

I have B, when I'm pmsing it sometimes changes to C and I hate wearing bras. They look better without it, I feel more free and it's not like they'd fall off.

I only wear them for trainings and when I have on me tight shirts, because I feel half-naked if I don't.

It depends on a size, but not always-my momma is big breasted and even though she's never wore them, she still has breasts like a twenty-year-old.

Maybe some exercises for muscles in that area will help? You'd be sure to maintain a nice figure for a long time at least;)

Best Answer

I am large breasted and most times, when I'm alone, I find no bra more comfy. However, I have had some times when it just wasn't comfy. Not pretty, but what worked for me was tucking my shirt that I was wearing around them. Sadly, the weight of them keeps the shirt tucked up around my braline :( It does decrease the bouce.

Best Answer

I don't feel comfortable not wearing a bra, I don't like it when they bounce around, makes me feel sloppy.

Best Answer