i think if u say ....i happen to know ,is more appropriate... :)

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

You could say " A little bird told me" Or " I found out this answer " I am English and it depends on who you say this to or why.If the person you say this to does not expect you to know and you find out a secret you say " A little bird told me " If you are answering a question,its " I found this out from...."xPhil

Best Answer

you would have to expand on what you mean by "accidentally knew" - "i came to know" is a phrase in English but it generally refers to knowledge that grew slowly, rather than came suddenly

Best Answer

as often it is expressed as "i came to understand"

Best Answer

For example, what if I say, I came to know that MissGaga is in love with turtlesplash LOL what an example - So is this correct, to imply that I have just knew by accident about this info?!

Best Answer

um... as i implied in my first answer i think there is better phrasing for this idea - i guess though that it depends on how whatever new awareness you speak of is triggered - perhaps you are talking about intuitive knowledge that the ego resists? - in this respect there is a kind of knowledge that can explode into conscious awareness after being unconscious for years - then we realize that we always felt a certain truth but our mind was reluctant to grasp it consciously --- but is that actually the kind of thing you mean? - i feel like probably something is being lost in translation

Best Answer

yeah im pretty sure theres nothing wrong with that

Best Answer

I think it is , yep, especially as in this is how I came to know ......

Best Answer

ok,you said no rude answers

Best Answer

Is that too much to ask?!!

Best Answer

Not from him.xPHIL

Best Answer

"I came to know" implies that you were made aware of something by accident.<br />
I agree with beetro that "I happen to know" seems to be what you're trying to say, "somehow, I know..."

Best Answer

Probably better to say......." I found out.........", or "I found out that such and such......."<br />
.......sorry for the jerks on here!!<br />
We're not all like that!!!

Best Answer

"By chance, I came to know......"

Best Answer

I think that's pretty polite, and "a little bird told me" would work too if it's an informal situation. "Actually, I had heard that...." would work also.

Best Answer

You could say something like: "I came to know, only by chance,....."

Best Answer