thepictureofmylife thepictureofmylife 22-25, F 19 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Youth

No , Its easy not being responsible for too many things .

Best Answer

and not being able to control or influence some things!

Best Answer

not always.. some things the youth are ready to make decisions on and some they just should learn more about first Young or old, there are always up and dowsides.

Best Answer

I'm fine nothing to worry about really

Best Answer

It's difficult to live in general.

Best Answer

Agreed, Any age has its own set of problems, and the tools you have at your disposal change as well. But life/God won't give you anything that you can't handle!

Best Answer

Well, actually, Life/God does give you stuff you can't handle. Disease, death of loved ones, ect.

Best Answer

It's difficult. <br />
I have been doing it for nearly 41 years and it's still not easy.

Best Answer

You are at the perfect age. In ten more years your face will start to change and grey hairs will be poking out. Your boobs will start traveling south and you'll say, "If only I would have enjoyed my youth!"

Best Answer

No, it's the damn best and most won't appreciate it until they're old.

Best Answer

yes, it is very difficult, trust me

Best Answer

I guess it depends. I WAY prefer being an adult to having been young. When I was young I was angry, depressed, I felt helpless over what happened in my life, I didn't feel free and I had no tools for how to deal with that<br />
As an adult, I may have more responsibilities but I also have the choice (for the most part) whether or not to TAKE responsibility, I have the tools to deal with whatever hardships come my way and I know how to use those tools. I wouldn't give up any of that up for even my best day of having been a kid.<br />
I enjoy being an adult because I've learned how to be one.

Best Answer

This is exactly what I'm thinking about! When you are young you have little control over what happens in your life.

Best Answer

Then you are a lot like I was. However, not everyone has that same experience, which is why I say "it depends". I know a lot of people who were happier as a kid. Maybe it's because things were easier for them, maybe they had the tools I spoke of but forgot how to use them now...I don't know. Honestly, I think the problem was ultimately ME, something in my make up that just didn't jive with being young. It's cool, I learned, and things are good now.

Best Answer

Yes especially the teen years.

Best Answer

Yes, it is very hard being young. Everything is new and you don't know how to deal with it, or what to do for the best. Which is just the same as you get older and face new challenges that make your life hard.<br />
All ages are difficult, the "I've got it more hard than your generation" attitudes don't help at any age, either. <br />
People just need to be more understanding, it's not a competition over who has it worst and, if anything, we should be happy for those who have managed to escape reasonably unscathed. But, of course, we aren't haha<br />
Rant over, promise. Haha

Best Answer

yes, it is. and one of the most difficult things is everyone telling you how great and easy it it :[

Best Answer

It gets more and more difficult as you grow older. Enjoy your youth.

Best Answer

But to my mind as you grow older your life settles, and finally you can stop racking your brains about what to choose best and where it'll lead you. You get experience and make fewer mistakes, you get independence and ability to influence your life.

Best Answer

Oh no, please dont be under this false illusion. Problems dont go, they just change and become more serious with more responsibilities attached to them. Choices still need to be made and no matter how old and experienced you are, those can be difficult and people do still make bad decisions. One might make lesser of the kind of mistakes people make when younger, but they dont stop making mistakes. Life is a continous learning process till we die.

Best Answer

Well, it makes sence..
Perhaps the final year of university and the fear of unknown, of big changes and big choices makes me think that everyone who has passed this stage lives in peace :) I'm exaggerating, but there's a grain of truth in it.

Best Answer

It doesnt get easier... its a case of grass looking greener on the other side. Enjoy your youth now so you dont look back in regret.

Best Answer

Thank you for you answers!

Best Answer

Every age is difficult. People who are retired with a lot of money have it OK.

Best Answer

Life is difficult.

Best Answer

so you weren't young?

Best Answer

I just want your opinion :)
I am young and it seems to me that life of a young person is even more difficult than of a, say, 30 year old adult

Best Answer

well it massively depends on where you live and in which conditions (poor or rich) ... but i can't see that life is getting easyer the older you get ... i would say it's the complete opposite.

Best Answer