Nope. That's just called being a mature person. It's not acceptable behavior to be mean to somebody that you don't like. That's what 5 year olds and high school bullies do.<br />
Plus there's a saying, I think from Lincoln...<br />
"I don't like that man. I must get to know him better."<br />
Meaning that if you look deep down, you can find redeeming qualities of others.

Best Answer

in a way, yes. to them, you are not acting like what a person who has hate should do. but if you are a person who is simply nice, then you are not being dishonest. all depends on your perspective. if someone misinterprets it, then NICELY tell them that you are nice to everyone by default. :)

Best Answer

No it's not. I do this all the time. Sometimes you just have to be professional in your line of duty.

Best Answer

It's not dishonest at all. Just because you don't particularly like someone, it doesn't that you should be nasty to them. I am friendly to people that I don't like, it doesn't mean that I am two-faced and will go and ***** about them behind their back when they are not there. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, whether I like them or not. <br />
Some of my good friends are friends with people that I don't really like, I make an effort to be polite and friendly towards them and they also do so for me. There is no need to cause drama by being bitchy towards each other, and we do it out of respect for our mutual friends.

Best Answer

no i do it to keep the peace and my job...lol

Best Answer

Common courtesy is not dishonest. Being fake is.

Best Answer

No, you can respect people you don't like.

Best Answer

The path of lest resistance.

Best Answer

No. But if you invited them somewhere then yes

Best Answer

Very tricky question. Depends on the conversations that took place. Did you know this person was falling for you and you didn't tell them straight up that the feelings weren't mutual? All depends.

Best Answer

It was a third party that decided to get involved, gods only know why. And had noticed the person in question was trying to spend more time with me...and I was trying to avoid them without being a b*tch.

Best Answer

Honestly...I can't decipher who is who in that. So, I still say it depends.

Best Answer

if you were trying to avoid them by being nice, then yes you were leading him on. Leading someone on means you don't outright tell them your not interested, and their are plenty of ways to do that in a nice manner. In my opinion , your full of ****.

Best Answer

And there it is. Props energeez

Best Answer

no. it's common courtesy.

Best Answer

Sounds to me like you could have a career in sales!

Best Answer