I don't see anything wrong with it. But if it bothered her so much that she didn't want to go out with you then I'd think she was too critical and hard to please anyways.

Best Answer

you must like her alot if your so hesitant.. id say go for it especially since yall have been texting this whole time. if you had never texted her before id say no! and that way if she says no you can be like oh whoops i meant to send that to another girl.. and save face lol

Best Answer

it's not douchey to ask a girl you like out through texting. It's douchey to break up with your girl through texting. don't be scared just do it!

Best Answer

The one thing I can see is that u like this girl a lot .I do understand that it is scary to ask a girl out and especially when u like her just now she never talk to u again. It fine do it in a text but try to but in a way that it is ok if she is busy and can do it another time that way she will still talk to u and u won’t lose a good friend

Best Answer

Face to face. It shows that you're brave and you're willing to take the effort to make the time to be formal. Ask in person!

Best Answer

I think it depends on the girl because some do not have the type of cellphones which allow texting, however, those who do might get 'creeped out' by guys who love to text. Honestly, there is really no definite answer to this somewhat complicated question.

Best Answer

Naw, this day and age I think alot of girls would prefer text. Just take a deep breath and do it, life's to short not to try.

Best Answer

Try it, meet them where they're at. If they use text, it might be appropriate. Some people respond better that way, some don't.

Best Answer