Hurting people is something I avoid like the plague. So, I guess I hurt easier, but I try to not let people get to me most of the time.

Best Answer

I used to be able to hurt others and walk away.. now I allow people to hurt me and I walk away.

Best Answer

Aww... Well said.

Best Answer

Thank You for BA : ) Truth <3 Peace

Best Answer

I do all I can not to hurt another . . . I never would intentionally . . . and as far as them hurting me . . . well that's up to me if I let them . . . I choose not to feel hurt by others . . . I don't deserve it . . .

Best Answer

You have a beautiful heart.

Best Answer

I could never knowingly, willingly or intentionally hurt anyone. I will always sacrifice myself before others. I can't help it...it's how I am.

Best Answer

Yup. It's surprisingly easy to unintentionally hurt someone tho.

Best Answer

Easier for them to hurt me, I am paper thin.

Best Answer

truthfully it just depends. sometimes i just say stupid stuff and not realize it and that hurts people, i get very tense so sometimes things people say upset me while other times it's "meh whatever" and brush it off. but in a relationship, if i know things are going south subconciously i WILL hurt hem before they can get to me.

Best Answer

I'm probably close to the utter opposite.

Best Answer

utter opposties of which ones and how exactly? sorry i kinda made a loaded comment...

Best Answer

Oh. I can obviously say dumb things, and sometimes I can brush stuff off. The 'subconscious relationship' portion was what I was referring to - You'd likely walk all over me

Best Answer

I do it without even realizing alot of times, but i will make sure they're the ones getting hurt before i take the hit. i've pretty much ruined all my relationships single-handedly doing that....

Best Answer

Sounds harsh. Feel free to message me about it anytime...

Best Answer

easier to hurt me.... lucky me

Best Answer

everyone becomes so offended by what i say. nothing phases me at all

Best Answer

Damn. Sounds like you might be enjoying this, haha.

Best Answer

lol i just hate having to watch what i say and not affending someone. like im just being honest and i dont say things overly cruel.

Best Answer

I know, I was just messin around. I used to be like that a long time ago, now I'm far too self-conscious.

Best Answer

i wonder why we change...like its crazy

Best Answer

Yeah. I think most of us just look back at what we've done with regret and dissatisfaction.

Best Answer

Must be the latter, but not common.

Best Answer