misery22 misery22 36-40, F 22 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Faithful I would think. No lies or running around

Best Answer

The truth will set you free. Lushiro ~

Best Answer

really i always thought it is what got you sent away.

Best Answer

depends on how your other half treats you

Best Answer

well if you dont like the treatment be honest and let them know your not happy and is looking for someone else, because what goes around comes around

Best Answer

Its easier to be faithful. Once you cheat you will have to lie and then remember all of them and constantly keep telling them. It takes to much energy. But for a man they are probably use to it.

Best Answer

It's easy to cheat if your don't feel committed to a person. I would never cheat if there was a ring on my finger. That could be another reason why I have avoided marriage in the past.

Best Answer

Faithful, if you genuinely love the person.

Best Answer

The easiest thing by far is to do what comes naturally. Be faithful and honest.

Best Answer

to be honest it depends on how they treat me and if i feel respected or not.

Best Answer

It's just easier to be faithful if you don't want MESS, imo. Something along the lines of Judge Judy's saying, "If you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory..."

Best Answer

Being faithful takes discipline.<br />
Cheating is just wanton disregard. It's always easier.<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lESbn_HGh4Y

Best Answer

I think it comes down to personal choice ba<x>sed on what values you hold. Both cheating and being faithful in a relationship are within Human nature. And who is to say what parts of Human nature should take precedence over others? You have to decide that for yourself.

Best Answer

I would think that in the moment it's easier to cheat, because it does take self-control. But, in the long run, it's easier to be faithful because you don't have to deal with all of the stressful, messy aftermath.

Best Answer

I would think it's easier to be faithful. When you cheat, you have to worry about getting caught, or if you're out together that someone you know will see you, clandestine places to meet, etc. Who needs that sh!t?

Best Answer

Faithful. But that's just my personality, I guess. I've always been on the moral side.

Best Answer

physically, it takes no effort to keep your **** in your pants

Best Answer

I believe in being faithful, but if I cheat, it might help me with my golf game.<br />
Worked for Tiger!

Best Answer

so true...LOL

Best Answer