I just want to know.
bubblegum84 bubblegum84 26-30, F 11 Answers Mar 9, 2010

if it is, will you be distraught?

Best Answer

im an atheist...you really want me to answer that?

Best Answer

Once you get the haircut, it's only a short matter of time before you become a juggalette.

You think nobody understands you now...

Best Answer

Well, then, Just about all mammals are "emos" from time to time...In fact, any creature who has "emotions, is an "emo".

It has nothing to do with music or style... all one needs to qualify, is some emotional problems...if you have emotions..guaranteed you either have problems right now, or you will have some in the future... So nice to know that there is another label to stick on people, when I want to describe them.

Best Answer

So say I slit my wrist regularly because of "emotional problems" does that mean that I will be marked as an emo for life? In any case I do slit my wrists just to feel alive.

Best Answer

Okay. I'm going to say this once, so everyone listen. EMO has NOTHING to do with style. That is a stereotype. EMO kids have EMOtional problems... that doesn't mean they have to dress in all black and have a funky hair cut. People who go all out in black and band t's with a choppy cut are just going by style. So therefore, if you have an "emo haircut" you shouldn't call yourself "emo" unless you have emotional problems. Just wanted to get that accross. No disrespect girl. This was just a good opportunity (:

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

it isn't about the ******* hair or clothes or makeup and only few of us"emos" as you like to say dress that that aren't complete poseurs. We are people who are to be taken seriously if you can't except it then have emotional issues and know what it's like then

Best Answer