Or immoral
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 19 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

I suppose if its your kids.

Best Answer

Hmmm... I'll say only the ones we universally agree upon, like murder and stealing. <br />
When we look at different cultures with different values we should be careful and respectful about imposing our values on them. <br />
Even this is tricky. When we look at paternal cultures like Islam or Mormons, who see women as inherently less than men, it's hard to stand by and be respectful of those values.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Might is right!

Best Answer

unless that are damaging others-no

Best Answer

I think its okay to show your moral compass to others but not everyone's is going to point north some is going to point east, west, or somewhere inbetween. As long as no one is getting hurt by it, it shouldnt matter what direction it points. So take a look at someone else's too. You might end up making a change of course yourself.

Best Answer

No, it is not, just because feel it is right dose not mean that it is the be all to end all answer. More often than not,when u take approach, chances are ur already stepping on someones beliefs

Best Answer

Sticking to one's morals sets an example for others without the need to impose.

Best Answer

If it's my standards then I have no right apart from the right to disagree or defend my opinion and freedom to express it. <br />
However as a community or nation these yes we not only have a right we have a duty in order to maintain law and order. This why we live in a (so called) democracy.

Best Answer

No, it's not

Best Answer

The nice, easy answer is no but the reality is people do it all the time.

Best Answer

Not to impose but to let others know what your own mopral standards are on the matter. The defensive mechanism doesnt kickin and others, most of the time, are more receptive to hear what you have to say, but to impose....nah

Best Answer

It's just presumptuous that anyone has that right.

Best Answer

No. That's exactly one of the core principles of colonization by the way.<br />
Just to give you a concrete example.

Best Answer

Yes. Rape, murder and mayhem need to be discouraged.

Best Answer

That is not an immoral standard- that is universally criminal

Best Answer

it is if God is on your side, Like he is mine...

Best Answer