K1ara K1ara 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 21 in Health

Ignorant is as ignorant does .You can't force people to think without bigotted & hateful beliefs ,but you can turn some light onto their behavour.In history and even some places now fat is popular & condsidered attractive .

Best Answer

Too bad most of these places are religious dirtholes, where women get treated like animals and the politicians are more corrupt than anywhere else.

Best Answer

@K1ara..>Just saying it to illustrate my point ,althought history it was popular at one time.

Best Answer

some people like overweight people --- just be hygenic

Best Answer

why bother they obviously have closed minds and we do not need closed minded people in our lives.

Best Answer

Said the lardass

Best Answer

Said the idiot.

Best Answer

don't even bother he is likely a troll

Best Answer

This will have me more thinking of you poorly[as to your earlier question on trolls] if all you can do is name call you have nothing to say worthwhile

Best Answer

It isn't, but if we're not attracted to fat people, we're not going to force ourselves to date or like them..

Best Answer

Well I didn't mean that. What I meant was:if you don't approve you don't have to hate on it.

Best Answer

Oh, yeah weightism is a big problem in America..

Best Answer

Not just there, believe me...

Best Answer

@why gu ...>were in the world did you come up with that thought

Best Answer

When your face started looking like a butt! >:(

Best Answer

no....just ignore them... my mom is that way..always has been. 1 xtra lb. your fat!! :(

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Ugly means whatever is in the mind of the beholder.

Best Answer