You're brought up never to steal right? But what if you're stealing food to save someones life. Or you are stealing from the rich to feed the poor. Or steal a weapon to save someones life. Or if you steal something which isnt really worth alot....the list goes on. Is it ever acceptable to steal? And if so when.
moewishaw moewishaw 26-30, M 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

It's not. All are sins. Ask for forgiveness. Weapons in the name of survival isnt stealing. That's disarming.

Best Answer

ba<x>seball

Best Answer

If you're stealing for me then it's okay. Then there's the legality problem. so unfortunately, no.

Best Answer

so you'd think about legality before saving someones life?

Best Answer

I misread that, certainly I'd steal to save a life.

Best Answer

Every action has or should have a consequence. Stealing is wrong under any circumstance. If I steal a weapon and it saves the life of someone, especially someone I love, I think that having that on my record is worth it...if it gets that far. But you cant twist it around and steal a tv because you do not have one or food because you do not have. food is available through organizations.

Best Answer

even in rural Africa?

Best Answer

Good point. I assumed this was the civilized world. I have been to 5 african countries and saw that corruption is the rule of law.

Best Answer

Even you want to help those people.. Stealing is STILL not a good IDEA.

Best Answer

hmmmm then you have lost the chance to potentially save him/her/them

Best Answer

thers alot of ways to save them.. or u can ask some help to ur friends/families/neighbors that have a good deeds.

Best Answer

Nope, because in the examples you gave, there are other ways to fulfill the need, like ask instead.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer