aliejackawits aliejackawits 18-21, F 26 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Community

Do you still live at home ? Then yes that's fair

Best Answer

So we can all assume you are 17 and not 18.

Best Answer

Good catch.

Best Answer

saw that too!!!!

Best Answer

I'm 17

Best Answer

Not really, unless it was blatantly disrespectful, like at a funeral.

Best Answer

You are living under your parent's room you follow their rules. Maybe it is a little extreme but if my daughter was doing that is would make me wonder how far she has gone and that alone would make me worried to the point of grounding her for any sexual activity. Until you live under your own roof you should follow their rules.

Best Answer

WELL i would say your a LIAR as your profile says you are 18-21

Best Answer

I'm 17 years old.

Best Answer

No. But life ain't fair. You can not learn young enough. <br />
Since you are lying, you do know that life ain't fair, so stop whining, and thank God your parents care enough about you to ground you for they see a inappropriate behavior, missy

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

nah, you can be a ho all you want, but if anything happen, you are out of my house.... (I think this is the more acceptable version of the advice parents could give their horney kids)

Best Answer

Dont you like being grounded? Or do you prefer to go down on your knees?

Best Answer

It you were my daughter, let me tell you- fair wouldn't have anything to do with it! Your grounded till you hit your late forties.

Best Answer

knew you were male, sound like my husband!!!

Best Answer

Oh...sorry.

Best Answer

It is up to the parents to set and enforce the rules in their home.

Best Answer

No that is the 17 year old's choice, and it is her boyfriend...at lead they aren't having sex... which even if they were, it would be their choice, although I do think that that is too young

Best Answer

That's crazy. Do your parents hate your boyfriend? Just don't let them find out in future. You should have realized they're incredibly protective by now.

Best Answer

their home their rules you follow or you deal with the repercussions

Best Answer

Yes, it is fair. I knew a 17 year old whose grandmother called the police on her for making out with her boyfriend and they were charged with lude behavior.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Define making out?

Best Answer

Punishment fits the crime then

Best Answer