dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 8 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Is it fair to make a lifetime commitment to one person and then blow it off?

Best Answer

Yes, I know. The return question was intended to make people think twice, not to make anyone feel guilty. I divorced my first husband when I found out he was a sex offender. The initial question was "is it fair to be married to someone you don't love" -- there's no background story there to tell me anything about what has happened in the relationship in question, so only the person asking the question can know if she is being fair to her SO in this.

Best Answer

definitely not. <br />
you should end it. <br />
do the right thing and be with the person you truly love.

Best Answer

It's only unfair if you're in an arranged marriage and can't get out, like some people are. If you chose your partner, the two of you fell out of love and can't work things out, the right thing to do is end the marriage and free your spouse to find someone else. It's certainly more honourable than sneaking around.

Best Answer

It's called... mistakes... Why does everyone always seem to take the wrong takes? Maybe the grass is greener somewhere else. Why aren't you there then? What happened to get you to where you are today? Is this other place mere fantasy or a way to cope with your present reality?

Best Answer

it hurts<br />
feels unfair<br />
but i put myself here <br />
and regardless of how she feels about me i do actually love her just not in love <br />
just want her to be happy or at least realize i'm not what she wants<br />
seems like shes in denial

Best Answer

Some do it at times, maybe for different reasons.

Best Answer

Is it fair that people can enjoy a recreational buzz in Colorado & Washington and I cannot?

Best Answer