Yes, I'm fairly sure (though not certain) that Mitt's hemorrhoids don't affect his brain. But one of those blow-up doughnut cushions under Mitt's butt and he can still function; put one around Bachman's head and the only thing it does is give her a hat for a royal wedding.

Best Answer

But what about the ability to handle long Summits? I hear Putin has a sphincter of steel.

Best Answer

I don't think being a bloody ******* has ever deterred a politician from functioning

Best Answer

I believe Nixon proves your point.

Best Answer

Mitt Romney is a hemorrhoid.

Best Answer

The liberal media is just piling on because she's a woman and she's a conservative. No one says anything about the president's smoking habits because it would make him look bad. <br />
What about JFK with Addison's Disease or when Edward Kennedy was incapacitated or when Senator Byrd was so senile and out of it for about the last ten years of his life? It's a double standard.

Best Answer

It's Michellle, not Barbara, she's Boxer.., and, I don't give a shite about either one of their arseholes, to be honest..Gee, I got some of my own problems today for a change, do they care..no.<br />
Gee, I think americas credit rating will make mine look good, MAybe i can get a mortgage, for the White house..and rent out the rooms....to free thinkers.

Best Answer

The misnomer is part of the gag.

Best Answer

choked again. i do not consider cocoa drinking and hurldog questions to be a good combination.

Best Answer

and what about yur sanctimonious supersillyous ways?........where's the love??

Best Answer

Supersillyous.......now THAT'S love.

Best Answer

We are hoping that only one of those involves the person's ability to think.

Best Answer

I suppose......he could just ride "Donut Cushion 1"

Best Answer