annie1953 annie1953 56-60, F 16 Answers Sep 19, 2011

oh and if you accept from the beginning that life is never meant to be fair. It will be better for you.

Best Answer

Its certainly true; who said life was going to be fair?

Best Answer

Yes the good wouldn't be as good without the bad. Life has its peaks and valleys that is what makes the journey so interesting. Some people concentrate on life being just good or just bad but I believe it is important to stop and take notice of each so that when things are bad you can remind yourself of when it was good so that you are able to pull yourself through, and when it is good it is important to acknowledge how bad it has been so that you can be grateful.

Best Answer

Yeah, absolutely... it sucks most of the time for a lot of people.

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

Sure, because sometimes life isn't going so great. It makes the good times all the sweeter too.

Best Answer

Yes. Life sucks. Then you die.

Best Answer

Well... I am not sure about if it is fair, but the idea of people walking around in a negative space declaring that life sucks is simply a downer for everyone else. I mean who wants to be around that all the time? I guess it is inconsiderate.

I agree with the post that states without the bad we do not appreciate the good, but I am not sure that is what this post is about.

I accept that for some this is a call for help, they are depressed and need help. Usually though the truly depressed people are not the ones walking around saying life sucks. There are some people who seem to adopt being “negative” as their thing. It’s how they define themselves. How sad and boring is that. This negativity is boring to everyone else, but to the person who continues that negative rant it actually has negative health benefits.

Try smiling people. Try taking a moment to notice something wonderful in the world.

Best Answer

It is so incredibly true that life is what we make of it. Even the bad parts.

Best Answer

Great big, purple donkey p*****s

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

I thought you said 'w!fe' for a moment

Best Answer

That is funny

Best Answer

indeed it is.

Best Answer