MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 18 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Was there really a need to ask?...Do as you please, if you find it's too hot then just ***** it but if for some reasons you find it weird and uncomfortable then keep your clothes on..there simple as that...:)

Best Answer

Man I sleep naked alllll the time

Best Answer

It's the only way to sleep in my opinion.

Best Answer

What's the other way?

Best Answer

sleep the way you like ,, its your life do as you please .....

Best Answer

Why do you think they invented the....Birthday Suit? Surely not for 1 day a year.

Best Answer

"Try it you'll like it!" (didn't they use that line to sell alka-seltzer years ago?). If you're worried about other who live with you then use the lock that is on your bedroom door. Oh, you've got kids? I'm a parent. You won't ruin them. Little kids may ask questions. It is better you answer than they get odd ideas from their friends.

Best Answer

Eh! Only time I don't sleep naked is 5 days a month and even then it's just knickers!

Best Answer

Hey it is not that normal to sleep naked, why do you think they invented the PJs? =P

Best Answer

They invented PJ's so I'd have something to slob around the flat in on days it's chilly! And for hospital stays of course.

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHH why don't you stay naked in the hospital? Come on it is fun! lol

Best Answer

You have to be kidding! We have mixed s€x wards, screw that!

Best Answer

yes do it~~~~;D

Best Answer

Sure is.

Best Answer

I haven't slept any other way since I was a kid, taught to wear pyjamas.

Best Answer

yes go for it

Best Answer

No! Didn't you know it is illegal...???

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that, unless maybe if you're in a co-ed hostel dorm room. Then you'd better ask.

Best Answer