Its not for me, I make my own money I always have and will. I want my future bf to have his own bloody money so I dont have to fork out a cent unless its for rent or something we both use. Not fun working and realizes that you had spent more on other people than you have spent for yourself.
MzNutCase MzNutCase 26-30, F 13 Answers Mar 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

No I think it is good idea. Problem with women who make good money from own friends is they end up with guy who is lazy. I mean he does not have to make huge money but working is big plus.

Best Answer

It's responsible to expect any partner to be at least self-supporting. It only becomes gold-digging if you're expecting to benefit materially from your partner's financial status.

Best Answer

if the financial security that is sought from a partner can not be reciprocated, i suppose, it could be considered "gold digging".

Best Answer

No it isn't. But it would sound less 'gold diggerish' to say it like: 'you'd like a mutually financially independent relationship'. There's my la de da fixup for ye.

Best Answer

Thanks:)

Best Answer

Butt kiss

Best Answer

Absolutely not. You want a responsible peorson that's making something of themselves.

Best Answer

person**

Best Answer

No it's a smart choice. ;-)

Best Answer