Here in England? Apparently not, as today's news unfolded. The Government is now suggesting that we have TWO days of not drinking because (apparently) we are drinking too much:<br />
Link: if you are interested and the first couple of minutes of the recording says it all<br />
http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9673000/9673979.stm<br />
~F~

Best Answer

wow england is starting to SCARE me

Best Answer

Well ... They increased the price of fuel so that anyone with more than a 1.6 litre car is struggling, the blew the smokers away and priced them into submission so now it's time for the drinkers. Two days stopping drinking, raise the price of beer (as with tobaco) and there you go! ;-) what a great place to live ... hahahaha

Best Answer

Here in America, cigarette prices are ridiculous. $8 for a pack. I used to buy 95 cent packs! a whole carton for less than ten bucks on the indian reservation! now the cheapest pack is $6 and more

Best Answer

and Im only 26! Gas prices and cigarette prices have gone so high since I was 16!

Best Answer

England prices? You want to know the truth? Can you handle the truth? hahahaha. Here you go: Premium cigs: Converted to USD: $10.74. Fuel: Converted to USD: $9.46. gallon. Do you fancy coming to stay a while? ... LOL

Best Answer

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy

Best Answer

'nuff said

Best Answer
Best Answer

Let's share a 6 pack and see.

Best Answer

ok towhead2. Sooooo youre a blonde hmmmmm

Best Answer

It's made from the same grains that they make bread! It MUST be good for you!

Best Answer

beer can provide the same health benefits as wine.

Best Answer

In moderation studies show that it can be healthy to have one beer a day for your digestive tract. Here is a link: http://www.forbes.com/2008/03/14/beer-drink-health-forbeslife-cx_avd_0317health.html

Best Answer

Yes - where else am I gonna get my supply of barley and hops

Best Answer

I know right! thats like, so part of the food pyramid, duh!

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

It's weigh training...12 ounces at a time.

Best Answer

I'm waiting for tony to show up .

Best Answer

Depends on what kind of beer you're drinking.

Best Answer

Like anything else,it can be until you over do it though with beer it is chronological....it kills you in time with liver and kidney damage!!But if not abused it can be a great drink!!!It has many good uses as well!Digestion,hair and other things!!

Best Answer