kchz336 kchz336 26-30, M 15 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

All that, fat can be bad for your teeth and stop your heart in motion....

Best Answer

if u love her n she also loves u then whats bothering u...her money?<br />
if thats a problem tell her to give it to me...LOL<br />
if u love her from your heart then marry her....money should not be a wall between 2 of u

Best Answer

As opposed to a poor woman who is in serious debt and pays off her credit card bills with more credit cards? o.o<br />
Marry the rich girl!

Best Answer

I'd you love her, yes! Of you don't and only want her money, then no! They would find out eventually, and you would get divorced faster than you got married! :)

Best Answer

im not for her money

Best Answer

If you know you love her, don't come and ask people here! Part of a marriage is dealing with problems either side has, but together. So, go for it! :)

Best Answer

Yes marry her and when you find your soulmate you can divorce the rich girl

Best Answer

lol....how to find a soulmate

Best Answer

Do you love her? Is she richer than you?

Best Answer

i love her and she too.......but she is much much richer than me ...infact im not rich

Best Answer

Well, if you know that she won't humiliate you and she is down to earth and thats something that won't get between your love then sure why not? (:

Best Answer

she stays in 70 crore bungalow, has servants , lot of cars ...own restaurant ...but i dont even has my own house to live in

Best Answer

Been there, done that ----- somewhere along the way lost my sense of identity, got it back by walking away.

Best Answer

Yeah why not ! But love has to be on top not money !

Best Answer

Must be okay, look at biden ( U.S. vice president ) , he's dumber thean a rock and absolutly worthless without his wife and he's doing okay ( until she wises up and dumps his sorry *** ).

Best Answer