Like if things are eatting you up inside emotionally, or something of that nature. And no matter how hard you want to tell someone you can't bring yourself to do so.
DarkAngel0309 DarkAngel0309 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It's always good to "vent" when you're upset. Holding in your emotions isn't healthy.<br />
You do need to learn how to express them in a healthy way ... and to the right people who will understand and not judge you though.<br />
Things always seem worse when you keep thinking about them ... talking usually helps so much.

Best Answer

This is the place to talk about whatever is bothering you. :)

Best Answer

Most of the time I think it's good to talk to someone - keeping it bottled up does tend to eat away at you and can make it seem worse. However, there are times where I've talked about things and it made it worse - not because of what anyone said - just because it made me feel worse for some reason. Most of the time it helps, though.

Best Answer

I let them go in places where no one can hear them in exception to the internet.

Best Answer

If it's so personal that you feel you can't tell anyone close to you, do find yourself a Counsellor. Nothing worse than bottling something up.

Best Answer

That's why i found this site. I let it all out here. If i'm too embarrassed i post it in an anonymous confession.

Best Answer

My mind is wired much different to where keeping things to myself doesn't have such of a bottled effect. I don't know what's up with me though, so don't take my word for it...

Best Answer

Not only bad but dangerous to you if anyone finds out you know. Find a safe way of telling what you know and go for it.

Best Answer

I bottle them until I blow. I don't recommend it.

Best Answer

depends on what it is

Best Answer