efrejoles efrejoles 13-15, M 2 Answers Jul 10 in Health

At least you have some room for improvement.<br />
I guess, if you've really upset some people or got a disappointing mark in your exams, crashed the car or something it is good to feel crap. If everything is ok or good, you should feel better. <br />
Is it a self-induced feeling crap - too much alcohol or not enough sleep...

Best Answer

My dad hates me, and my mom keeps rejecting me.

Best Answer

oh, How do you know your Dad hates you?
Are you sure your Mom is rejecting you? What does she do? Have you asked her why?

Best Answer

My mom blames me for her drugs. Now she in prison. And my dad hates me for still loving her. Its pretty simple.

Best Answer

Has your Dad told you he hates you? Do you live with him?

Best Answer

I talk to him. And when I do he always says " you ******* **** me of when you talk, you know that"

Best Answer

He might just have an anger management problem. Do you live with him? Does he take care of you?
If you can handle his possibly angry response, I'd ask him what it is about your talking that ****** him off? Is it how you talk, that he prefers silence, what you are saying? Then ask some more questions, do you remind him of someone he'd rather forget, what is wrong with what is being said etc.

Best Answer

unless you already know. Then you can ask him to confirm.

Best Answer