laughablero5 laughablero5 16-17, F 14 Answers Nov 15, 2011

If he made you uncomfortable then you did the right thing. Your better off. Find someone that doesn't do that. Someone that makes you happy and all. Good luck.

Best Answer

It is a good idea. I got a bad vibe from a guy once and I didn't listen to my gut instinct about him. The guy turned out to be my worst nightmare, he stalked me for over 1 year after I quit seeing him. At one point, I was literally afraid that he was going to harm me or harm my family to get back at me. I had to get a restraining order. <br />
Always go with your gut!

Best Answer

I am so glad you did. To further inform you very good sense, please read: The Gift of Fear by Gavin DeBecker. He will explain to you that what you are doing--listening to your instinctive feelings--may have saved your life. Yes, it IS good! You are listening to yourself instead of a sleazy line and your fantasies and emotional needs.

Best Answer

yes stay with someone who can comfort you honor and respect you

Best Answer

I think you're feeling bad about it. That's too bad.<br />
I'm sure it was the right thing to do. <br />
Some problems can be solved through communication, but this doesn't sound like that kind of problem.

Best Answer

Yep...good move !! You put YOUR feeling first....Always listen to your gut, this will make you really strong and very attractive

Best Answer

yes i agree

Best Answer

I think you made the right move.....why stay with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable!!

Best Answer

yes i like that and thanks and so will do as well

Best Answer

Of course, now hook up with me. so this way I can talk over and over about same thing with you. :p

Best Answer

lol.. u funny but this is something serious

Best Answer

I am serious :)

Best Answer

what u should be asking yourself,is how did you end up with a guy you were uncomfortable with!

Best Answer

peopel regret stuff

Best Answer

yes,and learn from mistakes:)

Best Answer

obviously

Best Answer

if your uncomfortable its your instincts tell you something is wrong....i would never doubt my instincts again.

Best Answer

not at all... if you feel uncomfortable there is a reason.. never doubt or second guess self preservation!

Best Answer

If you are with a guy, he should make you feel great. Weak in the knees, beautiful, important and everything else that is wonderful. It sounds like breaking up with this guy is the right thing to do.

Best Answer