Butterfly262 Butterfly262 26-30, F 8 Answers Apr 30, 2011

Depends on the situation, but usually it's a bad idea to keep your emotions in. If it's not an appropriate time then you should cry later when you are alone or feel more comfortable.

Best Answer

Holding them in will create stress, and can make a person physically ill. Crying or releasing emotions somehow is much healthier.

Best Answer

will say that crying is best...and hold it if ure not in the right place to let go of the emotions u feel inside. But crying is way healthier than to bottle all in..that will make u sick on the long way

Best Answer

Crying lets the emotions out.

Best Answer

crying is really really healthy, eventually emotions will come out , if it's not crying , in many weird unexpected ways.

Best Answer

Usually it isn't good to keep things bottled up inside. But, as humans, most of us do. I know I do. A lot of the times it just creates even more feelings and stress that I have to keep inside along with the rest of them. Sometimes its difficult especially if you feel you don't have anyone to confide in. It's important to find at least one person that you know you can talk to no matter what.

Best Answer

Turn on the waterworks. Crying is a way to heal and it comes natural - do not deny your body what it needs. I usually feel so much better after a good cry. Hold stuff in and you are asking for a big breakdown later on.

Best Answer