Daggerbay123 Daggerbay123 13-15, M 22 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Not at your age...Stay away from my granddaughter

Best Answer

I ain't in NO hurry to become a Great Grandmother

Best Answer

No dear that's SMART

Best Answer

ONLY IF IT BELONGS TO THE ONE YOU'RE KISSING!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

best thing to do is hold her round her waist but maybe a girl would grab my bum (i am a guy) so if she did that i would grab her bum :p

Best Answer

Only if your going to kiss the girls *** next

Best Answer

It is always good to grab a bedonkedonk. Just be sure you have your running shoes on. Man, this one time...

Best Answer

are you sure you're really 13?

Best Answer

It depends on the girl. Some girls like it, whereas others might not. The safer move might be to put your hands on her hips or waist.

Best Answer

Liberal

Best Answer

Umm...okay.

Best Answer

Lol, nope. I'm not a fighter.

Best Answer

Nice to meet you, too :)

Best Answer

it really depends on the situation and the relationship. I certainly wouldn't grab it if the relationship is just starting out unless you know without a doubt that she's into a squeeze and a slap on the a$$. make sure you know her personality well enough that she will accept it for what it's meant to be and not for something that would be uncomfortable for her. Maybe even wait until you sleep with her and get a better feel for what she likes.

Best Answer

Is it good? From the guys point of view yes it'd great fantastic infact one off lifes little pleasures for the girl? Prob not depends on where you are in the relationship first kiss ? No not a good idea 2 or third date? Maybe but only after a few mins of passionate kissing and the guys hands exploRring her senssual curves of waist and hips.

Best Answer

That depends on the relationship you are in. If you are not in a relationship and don't plan to be then I don't recommend this it would be to forward. Now, as for my husband, I would be offended if he didn't!

Best Answer

Well aren't you charming! Wish I was a princess!

Best Answer

I wouldn't risk it if she hasn't made it obvious that she is alright with that. Random groping can quickly end that relationship.<br />
I personally love it, you don't even have to ask, but I know I am probably in the minority.

Best Answer

As long as you're not in public and she doesn't seem to mind. Id she moves your hand away, respect that.

Best Answer

yes it is

Best Answer

It sounds like it would be more awkward if you just grabbed her butt. I would start with kissing the neck and rubbing the back first.

Best Answer

What do you have to offer me?

Best Answer