deletemyaccountEP deletemyaccountEP 18-21, M 13 Answers Jul 14, 2012

it just depends on how much you love each other, it will be hard at times though, cos not being able to see one another regular, hope it works out well for you both.

Best Answer

yea they can work great i know one lady with 5 of them

Best Answer

It is good and it will test your relationship. I would caution you that if you cannot see each other every couple of months you need to address the concern of physical want and the desire to "feel" loved (whether that is physically, emotionally or ******-wise). Your love for someone alone will not lead to a successful LD relationship, but working and talking openly will surely strengthen your bond and commitment to each other.

Best Answer

From my exeperince it works out really well. it depends on how sincere you are to that relationship and how u manage it intelligently. it depends on trust and communication. u gotta identify the other person.

Best Answer

just for my experience, it didn't work too well.

Best Answer

Yea. I hope mines work :/

Best Answer

Sweetie,<br />
If it works for the two of you then go for it!!!! HUG'KIC

Best Answer

but to do so i need a girl :)

Best Answer

I hope that you find her and she is everything that you ever dreamed of.....HUGS,KIC

Best Answer

ouch ? ? is it a kick or kiss ?

Best Answer

As long as you have a way to meet.. You're going to get tired of looking at a screen, instead of a person. Touching keys is nothing like holding their hand.

Best Answer

yes. it tests both sides as to how much will your love take you.

Best Answer

Yes it will in starting... Bt as days will pass, things will start falling apart.... My experience

Best Answer